Monday, October 29, 2007

Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio



I apologize for the gap in posting lately. We have had a really rough few weeks at home. Finley had a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy last Monday morning.

When I started this blog, I wanted to focus on real estate, real estate issues, AND local information for the people of central Ohio. I have yet to post anything local because of time contraints, but I would like to start today.

One wonderful thing about living in this area, is that we are very close to Nationwide Children's Hospital of Columbus, Ohio.

Their link can be found here:
www.nationwidechildrens.org

Last week, for Finley's surgery, we were admitted into NCH for the night. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the surgery team, all administration and our nurses in aftercare. We checked out quickly the next morning and they have been calling all week to check on us. I cannot say enough good things about them.

For families, a perk to living in Central Ohio is for sure having Nationwide Children's Hospital within reach. I wouldn't take my daughter anywhere else.

Here is a picture just for good measure.

No comments: